Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My first ever blog post




Hi everyone..

I thought that seeing as this baby is due in just over 4 weeks, I should get in to this blogging thing so I can look back in a few years and remember the boys first moments together and watch them grow in to best mates or I hope anyway.

So as I said, I have just over 4 weeks to go and I am feeling a little bit of every emotion possible.

Scared, nervous, excited, apprehensive, love etc etc etc.

Scared of the unknown I guess as I have never been in this situation where I know when this baby will be coming and I know this baby will be more than likely coming home with me. Wow.. I get all teary thinking about that. Dream come true.



This baby is huge also. Check out my belly. Taken at 33 weeks.



I am also feeling sad for Mitchell. He won't be the baby anymore. My little man will have to grow up all of a sudden.

Enough blabber for me. For now...

Have a lovely day..

No comments: