Thursday, August 30, 2007

What a BLAH day...

Decided to brave the shops this morning as M is in deseperate need of clothes. After walking around for about 3 hours I decided I was well and truly over it and headed home. I am so so sore today. Feeling pretty crappy actually. My sciatica nerve in my right leg is really playing up. Rolling over in bed is just near impossible at time. Very much over being pregnant.

On top of this, Mitchell is sick. Some whoppers in that nappy of his at the moment. It's times like this that I am glad he is not toilet trained as yet. I could just imagine the mess if he had an accident.

Well this is a short one today. Off to have dinner and then head to bed. Have to stay awake though in bed to watch the first episode back of "So You Think You Can Dance". Love that show.

Sweet dreams all. xoxo

No comments: