Saturday, September 15, 2007

He's here!

Hi everyone..

As most of you know, our beautiful little man, Hayden Jack Fogg arrived on Monday, 10th of September 2007 at 8.25pm.

He was born 5 weeks early and weighed in at a whopping 3.15kgs (or 6 pound, 15 oz).

The caesarean went as well as can be expected (apart from me nearly falling off the table and the spinal block/epidural taking 25 mins to be inserted which nearly resulted in me having to be knocked out but will tell you about that at a later date) and I have recovered exceptionally well. A huge difference to the caesar with Mitchell.

Unfortunately Hayden is still in hospital and will be for maybe another week. He is having some feeding issues so we need to get that sorted before he can join us at home. I will be going back and forth from the hospital as I did with Mitchell, every day and night to feed, but just no where near the 70 odd days we did with him.

You can see all his photos here:
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/MRFogg/Hayden/

I have to warn you though. There are a couple of caesar pics and some breastfeeding shots so be warned.

Mitchell is still a little iffy. I think it's mainly because Hayden isn't home with us and also because Mitchell is well and truly over being dragged back and forth from the hospital. The poor mite. He does talk of Hayden all the time and I think we will be fine when Hayden comes home. We can't believe Mitchell is a big brother. He all of a sudden seems so grown up.

Well that's about it from us for now.

Hope you are all well and look forward to you all meeting Hayden if you haven't already.

Much love..

The Foggs XO

1 comment:

Beck said...

Welcome to the world gorgeous Hayden!!
I can't wait to have some cuddles when you're home!!