Saturday, September 15, 2007

My first day at home...

Well my first day away from Hayden is over.

I spent all day up at the hospital and spent the whole day cuddling and just watching him.

He had one good breastfeed and spent the rest of the day sleeping.

He just gets more and more beautiful every single day.

Even Mitchell had his first cuddle today. He loves his little brother and Hayden was so happy while he was in Mitchell's (and mine of course) arms.

Having a bit of a downer this afternoon. I just hate leaving him. It just sucks. I want him to be home with us, finally as a family. I want to be a proper mum to my son and not have midwives (as much as I love them) watching over every move and constantly asking did he wee? did he poo? how long did he feed for? both sides????? etc etc

Not long I suppose.

Well I am exhausted. Am going to go and lay on the couch. Not before I empty these boobies of course.

No comments: